How to Install 360Converter Offline Transcriber in Windows
- Right click zip file you downloaded to extract setup file
- Double click to start setup
- Just keep all default options if you don't want to change anything and all the way click 'next'
- During installation you will be asked to install Micrsoft VC runtime, check agreement and continue installation
- For Windows 7, after installation, you are required to restart machine.
- For Windows 10, after installation, Offline transcriber is ready for use
You might see following window from 'Microsoft Defender SmartScreen' when you lanch the installer, click 'More Info'
Then click 'Run anyway' to start installation
The reason Windows shows such information is that, publisher, here it's 360converter.com, need buy certificate from Code Sign Certificate Association to sign offline transcriber