Frequently Asked Questions
- General Questions
- Online Version
- Failed to convert my file, got error message, 'not supported format'?
- Failed to convert my file, no error message there?
- I got transcribed text from video that is of very bad accuracy, what should I do?
- Does 360converter support conversion from 3GP to text?
- What format 360converter provides for result of conversion video to text?
- Twice I have tried to convert a YouTube video to text but it just converts 5 minutes. What do I do wrong? I am a member.
- Why I need share my file again after I uploaded it 360Converter before?
- What does 'I grant 360converter to use my data for future ASR system accuracy improvement' really mean?
- Offline Transcriber
Did not find an answer for you own question? Ask Question now.
It is totally free. You convert any of file format, without any payment.
- If you a guest, you maximum number of files you can convert in one day is 3, maximum size of each file is 50M.
- If you a normal user, you maximum number of files you can convert in one day is 20, maximum size of each file is 200M.
The file you uploaded is kept during the period that is from the point waiting for conversion to the end of conversion. After that, the file will be clean up completely by system automatically. The result files, is only valid 48 hours, 2 days in system. 2 days later, it is also deleted.
Be member, you will have more files allowed to convert a day, much more big size is allowed to be converted.
Not all formats of file is supported, including conversion, hence, you would got a error message like this.
But we always try to provide the best service for you, so any file format you want us support, just send feedback to us
We are sorry for convenient caused to you, tell us what has happened to you so that we can better serve you. Just send feedback or us
As processing video/audio data is sensitive, background noises can add extra complexity for conversion. Hence please make sure content in your video or audio only contains human speech without noise or less; and currently 360converter cloud platform not support conversion from song to lyrics; following things you can check when you got bad transcribed text that is of bad accuracy,
- Choose correct language when submit your request that match the language in video or audio
- The video or audio you requested is not a song
- There is not too much noise in your video or audio
Yes, 360converter cloud platform can convert 3GP to text.
Currently, 360converter provides four formats,
- raw text, which you copy from result text field
- text file
- Microsoft Document
- Adobe PDF
Besides format above, 360converter can send trancribed text to your email
And if you want other formats beyoud above list, then you can download text file firstly, after that use Document Converter to convert the file to any format you want
Twice I have tried to convert a YouTube video to text but it just converts 5 minutes. What do I do wrong? I am a member.
Currently all users, including member can only convert 5 minutes each time. But you can convert file multiple times to transcribe entire file.
Later, we may distinguish member from guest - grant more time usage to member.
We don't keep user's file unless user checked ' I grant 360converter to use my data for future ASR system accuracy improvement ' when uploading file. For file holding policy, please read this.
What does 'I grant 360converter to use my data for future ASR system accuracy improvement' really mean?
We might retain your data file in future ASR training purpose, which is a process to improve accuracy of speech recognition. Although we will use it for training purpose internally, we won't share those data with any 3rd party.
360Converter Offline Transcriber supports six languages. However, in currently license mode, only one language can be activated. In future, if more user need multiple languages activated, please contact us.
Yes, you can move license to another machine. Since license is bound to a specific hardware, you need our support to generate new license for your new machine. At same time, old license will be revoked.
No, the license agreement allows each copy of the licese to be used on one computer. Once duplicated license usage is detected, the license will be revoked without notification.
There could be payment issue or failure of sending license code to you. If payment issue, you could contact PayPal; if your payment is successful, you can submit your screenshot of payment to support to ask issuing license for you.